The development of the Sercel Group is constructed on the foundation of its values and ethics. This represents a commitment by Sercel to its clients, its shareholders, its employees and its partners to comply with laws and regulations and to respect the principles of its code of business conducts.
- We contribute individually and collectively to the continued improvement of the health, safety and security of our working environment.
- We respect environmental standards and strive to minimize the impact of our activities.
- We protect the Group's assets and we fulfill our obligations concerning confidentiality.
- We avoid conflicts of interest, especially in our relationships with our clients, suppliers, competitors or partners. We keep our commitments to them and we base our relationship on fair business practices.
- We comply in all circumstances with rules controlling insider trading.
- We do not receive or give gifts or invitations, which do not confirm to good business ethics and we reject any form of corruption.
- We are attentive to the quality of human relations within our work places and we comply with regulations which seek to combat discrimination or harassment.
- We produce financial statements that reflect the company's situation fairly, and we communicate in a reliable open and transparent way.