For environmentally responsible operations, Passive Acoustic Monitoring QuietSea complies with the increasingly widespread marine mammals acoustic monitoring regulations worldwide.
Unlike other separate antenna Passive Acoustic Monitoring systems (PAM), QuietSea is passive acoustic monitoring system seamlessly integrated within the Sercel Sentinel® seismic streamer (Sentinel, Sentinel RD and Sentinel MS) allowing for greatly enhanced cetaceans detection capabilities in a wide frequency of acoustic signals listening range that covers a large variety of vocalizing cetacean species.
- Sensors within Sentinel® streamers
- Interfacing Seal 428 & SeaPro Nav
- No external devices to entangle streamer
- False alarm rate reduction of cetaceans acoustic signals
PRECISE ACOUSTIC MONITORING
- Automated detection of acoustic signals & cetaceans localization algorithms
- Objective decision-making