- Target for all our operational sites to be ISO 50001 certified by 2025.
- Increase the share of renewable energy in our energy mix.
- 100% certified Eco-designed products by 2024 to help our customers reducing their environmental impact.
- Our contribution to energy transition (click here to see more).
- Buying into a more sustainable value chain : Evaluation of the ESG performance of our main suppliers, Foster the circular economy (click here to see more).
- Waste : Sercel is committed to reduce waste generation, improve waste reuse or recycling and limit waste landfill (18% decrease of wastes in 2022, 60% wastes recycled).
- Water : Sercel has few processes using water and special focus is done to decrease clean water consumption. A particular attention is given to prevent leakages and preserve water.
- Protecting biodiversity.
- Sercel aims to limit its impact on the environment. The goal is for all of Sercel's operational sites to be ISO 14001 certified by 2025 (2 sites already certified).