We offer monitoring programs using real-time instrumentation and technologies for a wide variety of geotechnical and structural health monitoring applications. Our services are critical to assessing the safety and reliability of infrastructure systems by detecting damage before it reaches a critical state and determining the remaining service life through monitoring key risk indicators and fatigue analysis.
GETECHNICAL & STRUCTURAL PERFORMANCE MONITORING
- Monitoring programs using real-time instrumentation
- assessing the safety and reliability of infrastructure systems by detecting damage before it reaches a critical state
ACTIVE RISK MANAGEMENT
- Risk identification and the potential impact to project cost, schedule, and quality
- Real-time data on emerging risks for quick decision making
- Monitor and control the impacts of vibrations, noise, dust, and weather on people and facilities
- Monitoring system design, data evaluation, reporting and recommendations to mitigate vibration levels.
- Systematic business process and decision-making framework
- Active Risk Management® protocol with our proven capabilities in performance monitoring, engineering, risk, and more